Radish - Finding the blog you need
Ok, so I use vegetables as metaphors to reinforce key learning, tools and strategies to help reclaim our wellbeing and focus from negative stress.
My blogs are categorised by vegetable, ie Cabbage, Sprouts or Radish. To help you navigate to content that is most applicable to you, here's how I allocate the cabbage category.
Don't forget, you can always search by keyword or tag for more specific topics, for example, sleep or problematic drinking.
The radish category relates to blogs that can help you to...
- Taking better care of ourselves
- Seeking support from others
- Finding the joy in work, rest and play
In other words, its about helping you to recognise the need to invest in yourself and appreciate what really matters in life, because there's one thing for sure, stress skews your perspective of what really matters.
Check out the sprout category for blogs relating to...
- Changing our perspective and mindset on the challenges and stress itself
- Being more productive and focused
- Prioritising the things that really matter in work, rest and play
Check out the cabbage category for blogs relating to...
- Cope with the demands of work more positively
- Identify and tackle more negative coping strategies
- Deal more proactively with the specific cabbages you are carrying, ie - solve the problem, overcome the obstacle or just let it go.
Hope this helps you to navigate around the blogs.
If anything is missing or you struggle, please get in touch
Finding it hard to de-stress, take time-out or switch off? Check out my free 6-step e-book - 'Emergency Stress CPR'
Dave Algeo, Stressed Guru is a speaker and writer committed to spreading the message - well-being and success need each other. Get in touch to find out how he can help your organisation develop greater success with wellbeing, or learn more about his speaking and workshops.