Why Sprouts? Finding the blog you need
Ok, so I use vegetables as metaphors to reinforce key learning, tools and strategies to help reclaim our wellbeing and focus from negative stress.
My blogs are categorised by vegetable, ie Cabbage, Sprouts or Radish. To help you navigate to content that is most applicable to you, here's how I allocate the sprout category.
on't forget, you can always search by keyword or tag for more specific topics, for example, sleep or problematic drinking.
The sprout category has blogs relating to...
- Changing our perspective and mindset on the challenges and stress itself
- Being more productive and focused
- Prioritising the things that really matter in work, rest and play
It's about tackling the deeper issues when it comes to the tricks our mind can play on us when under pressure. Why do we procrastinate? How can we stay focused? How do I keep a more rational perspective on things when under real stress?
Check out the radish category for blogs relating to...
- Taking better care of ourselves
- Seeking support from others
- Finding the joy in work, rest and play
- Hope this helps you to navigate around the blogs.
Check out the cabbage category for blogs relating to...
- Coping with the demands of work more positively
- Identifying and tackling more negative coping strategies
- Dealing more proactively with the specific cabbages you are carrying, ie - solving the problem, overcoming the obstacle or just let it go.
If anything is missing or you struggle, please drop me a line...
Finding it hard to de-stress, take time-out or switch off? Check out my free 6-step e-book - 'Emergency Stress CPR'
Dave Algeo, Stressed Guru is a speaker and writer committed to spreading the message - well-being and success need each other. Get in touch to find out how he can help your organisation develop greater success with wellbeing, or learn more about his speaking and workshops.