Overcoming Stress and Writer's Block - new blog series
Want to read this but short on time?
Drop your details here and I'll send you a pdf document of this blog series
This week sees the start of a new blog series looking a how stress can impact on our productivity, particularly in relation to writing. Whether you are working on a book, a project, essay, report or generally needing to wade through a load of writing type work (emails, and the like), then this series will help you to both understand and overcome stress and writer's block. Not writing but have problems getting started with other tasks? Read on. Replace writer's block with any of form of ...block and these tips could well help you.
We will be looking at:
- Understanding and overcoming writer's block
- Understanding procrastination
- Overcoming procrastination
- Breaking the writing process into sections
- The creative process - encouraging it
- The writing process - getting into the flow
- The editing process - separating it from your writing flow
- Dealing with email overload
So, watch out for tomorrow's blog, the first instalment
Finding it hard to de-stress, take time-out or switch off? Check out my free 6-step e-book - 'Emergency Stress CPR'
Dave Algeo, Stressed Guru is a speaker and writer committed to spreading the message - well-being and success need each other. Get in touch to find out how he can help your organisation develop greater success with wellbeing, or learn more about his speaking and workshops.